- In a deep saucepan, heat the olive oil and brown the vegetables with the spices for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, corn, broth and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the vegan cream and season to taste. Cook for another 10 minutes encore.
- Fry the vegan meatballs until crispy (we love to use the air fryer for this step, 400F for 3 minutes).
- Serve the corn chowder and garnish with the crispy meatballs, diced vegan chorizo (previously sautéed in a splash of olive oil) and the green onions.
Serving Suggestion : Top with green onions and diced vegan chorizo.