- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the onions, garlic and spices. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the diced potatoes and vegetable broth. Simmer for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the chopped vegan meatballs, mix well and let cool completely.
- Fill the pie bottom with the stuffing, cover with the top crust. Prick the crust top and brush with any plant based milk.
- Bake at 375F for 35-45 minutes.
Cooking tip : For a crispier pie, pre-bake the bottom crust at 375F for 12-15 minutes.
Serving tip : Serve with fruit ketchup (here Sibon)