- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water as per package instructions. Drain and reserve 1 cup of cooking water.
- Blanch the broccoli florets in boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain.
- In a large non-stick pan heat the olive oil.
- Add the broccoli, garlic, cooked pasta, mint and a splash of the cooking water. Toss well.
- Add the vegan meatballs.
- Turn off the heat. Add the zest and lemon juice. Adjust the seasoning.
- Finish with a touch of olive oil.
Lemony Linguini with Broccoli and Vegan Meatballs