Swedish Meatless Balls
- 15 Meatless Balls
- 2 Tbsp Margarine
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tsp Old Style Grain Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Soy Cooking Cream
- 1 Pinch Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- In a pan, melt margarine.
- Add flour and whisk until thick.
- Stir in vegetable broth and whisk until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Add frozen meatless balls, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve over mashed potatoes. Add cranberry jam for a real Swedish experience!