- Flatten the bread slices with a rolling pin and cut the crusts
- Spread about ½ tablespoon of the butter / roasted garlic mixture onto 1 side of the bread slice
- Place the buttered side down on a clean working surface, then top with the vegan cheese
- Roll and secure with a toothpick
- Skilled method : heat your skilled over medium heat and cook the rolls until golden brown and the cheese is starting to melt, about 7 minutes. Carefully flip them throughout the cooking process. Serve immediately
Air fyer method (our favourite!) : Heat your air fryer for 3 minutes at 370 F. Cook your rolls for 7 minutes. Flip them throughout the cooking process.
Serving suggestion : serve with a soup.