- In a deep saucepan, sautée the onions with the olive oil for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the carrots, mushrooms, spices and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the flour and stir well. Add the tomato paste, wine and broth.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes over medium-low heat, stirring frequently.
- Fry the Vegan Meatballs in the air fryer at 400F for 3 minutes.
- Add the crispy Vegan Meatballs to the stew and mix well.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and garnish with fresh parsley.
Cooking Tip : If you don’t own an air-fryer, you can just add the meatballs to the stew and cook for 4 minutes. However, they will not be crispy. If you like them crispy, you can brown them in a pan over medium-high heat before adding them to the stew.