- Sautee the onions in the oil for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, ginger, carrot, celery and bell pepper and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the broth and simmer at low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the sambaloelek, kale, spinach, soy sauce and peas. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Fry the Vegan Meatballs in the air fryer at 400F for 3 minutes.
- Add the crispy Vegan Meatballs to the stew and mix well.
- Top with fresh parsley, green onions and pepper flakes.
Cooking Tip : If you don’t own an air-fryer, you can just add the meatballs to the broth and cook for 4 minutes. However, they will not be crispy. If you like them crispy, you can brown them in a pan over medium-high heat before adding them to the broth.