Herbed Creamy Sauce (Blender)
- 2 cups fresh basil (use all, leaves and stems)
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp dry origan leaves
- 2 cups Belsoy cream (or other plant-based cream alternative)
- 1 ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chili flakes to taste (optional)
- For the sauce : Mix all ingredients in the blender.
- Cook pasta as per manufacturer’s instructions (you can use any pasta you have at home).
- Brown the vegan meatballs until crisp (we love to use the air fryer for this step, 400F for 3 minutes).
- Mix the tagliatelles, vegan meatballs and sauce.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts, fresh parsley and red apple diced in mini cubes.
Cooking Tip : Hot? If you like hot food, you can add chili flakes to the sauce to taste.
Serving Suggestion : Garnish with toasted pine nuts, fresh parsley and red apple diced in mini cubes.