- Place chopped potatoes in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 4 minutes. The potatoes should be tender.
- While potatoes are cooling, chop the onion and chop the red bell pepper.
- Heat the skillet to medium – high heat and add the 2 tablespoon of oil. Add in the onions. Stir for 1 minute and add the peppers, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and the pressed garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cooled potatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes to crisp up the potato and get flavor on it.
- Push everything to the side and add in the chopped sausage. Cook for another 2-4 minutes. Then combine everything and cook until veggies are crisp and sausage is heated through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with freshly chopped parsley and sauce (Note 1)
Note 1: to make the creamy dijon sauce whisk the following together in a small bowl: 1/4 cup whole grain mustard, 3 tablespoons mayo, and 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice.